"CODE CONCERNING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA"
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 "Code concerning the protection of personal data" which COMFIT srl will process the personal data you might provide in compliance with the law itself. In particular as provided article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, we inform our purposes of collection and management of your data, in the aim of treatment under the law and that responds to the requirements of confidentiality which inspires the activities of our Company.
- comply with legal obligations (tax, legal and accounting)
- fulfill contractual obligations with you may be in and support technically and commercially Her requests always with a view of the obligations mentioned above
- analyzes and market research and marketing statistics in an anonymous-level user group, send commercial proposals and information on our future initiatives of groups and individuals and on our services and offers. The processing of your personal data are processed by hand and computer always to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. Such data can be communicated and spread to the companies we participate and / or subsidiaries, to our network of sales representatives, our subcontractors if committed in your orders. We emphasize that the processing of data for the purposes set out in paragraph 1 and 2 is mandatory and essential for implementation of the report
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED
Under Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you have the right at any time to obtain from the data controller of your data:
- the confirmation of the data and their communication and their origin
- the identification of the owner and / the Manager / s and the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
- updating, rectification and integration of data
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of law
- certification that the transactions referred to in points 3) and 4) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated and disseminated, with the exception of cases where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- to oppose: the processing of data pertinent to the purpose of collection, for legitimate reasons; the processing of data for purposes of commercial information or for carrying out market research. The owner of the data is COMFIT Ltd. through its legal representative. You may know the updated list of data processors by contacting the Data Controller at tel. 011 720085. Each His communications and / or inquiry relating to the Act shall be sent to the Holder indicated above at COMFIT srl, C.so Peschiera 321/7, 10141 Torino (TO) - Italy