COMFIT a fresh start in the service of Anatomy and Histology laboratory
COMFIT works with industrial quality craftsmanship and attention in the field of scientific research laboratories and analysis, with particular specialization in the field of Anatomical Pathology.
The Covid-19 pandemic has also re-lit the spotlight on security in the autopsy room. Several circulars, guidelines and recommendations have been expressed by several parties in recent months, as well as by numerous associations and scientific societies.
COMFIT proposes its new brochure containing further information to take stock of the situation on the primary and secondary protection barriers to be adopted in the autopsy rooms for Pathological Anatomy and Forensic Medicine for the safety of workers and the community.
With competence and operational flexibility, COMFIT is able to offer products and services targeted to specific user needs that unite the guarantees of mass production to the merits of the concept of handmade custom object.
The objective of best value for money COMFIT reaches him through the use of quality materials, the application of modern technologies and careful study of the needs of the customer to optimize the design choices, reduce waste and streamline activities, keeping always on top operator safety and hygiene in the workplace.
Sale and installation
- Benches aspirated and filtered for anatomy and pathology laboratories
- Tables anatomical autopsy aspirated and filtered
- Fume molecular filtration to reduce histological
- Fume molecular filtration for containment instrumentation anatomy lab
- Technical furnitures for laboratories NEW Read more...
- Steel furniture for dissecting rooms, mortuaries and laboratories anatomy NEW Read more...
- Cold rooms for corpses
- Special cold rooms and refrigerated cabinets NEW Read more...
- Forklifts transport corpses for dissecting rooms and morgues NEW Read more...
- Consulting, design and construction of laboratories of Pathology
- Consulting, design and construction of dissecting rooms and morgues
- Planning laboratories and dissecting rooms for autopsy